Owariasahi countryside


I bumped into a colleague at work who was taking a walk in  Mr. Hirai! What are you doing here? I'm glad it was before I set up the tripod. I was nervous.
 I answered that I had recently started taking pictures, and then I heard that you also play guitar, right? ``No, I stopped playing the guitar.'' Well, I don't like that pose.Her father had already left a long time ago.She got through it with a conversation.

 In the middle of the countryside, with a dump truck and a gravel factory in the distance and a Mitsubishi Electric factory under construction next to it, I thought she would be able to work on her problems without meeting anyone, but she was disappointed.

 Today's assignment is to try out the SIGMA 17-50mmf/2.8 after returning from Aizuwakamatsu. It has an aperture of 77Φ and both Black Mist No. 5 and Half ND8 Soft Gradation, so I will focus on AF adjustment and color to see if I can upgrade it to my main use. let's





There's a gravel factory to the south, so it's backlit. For backlighting and night views, I attached Black Mist No. 5, which is a filter that looks like something out of a movie, and set it at f/2.8 to create a natural portrait with soft, gentle light.I wanted to create an emotional, modern look.  How about that? Looks like a nice personality too




Next is the second photo, with the half ND8 soft gradation attached. The sky, the factory, and Shunsuke Hirai are all captured evenly. I stopped it down to f/11 to achieve pan focus. It's flat everywhere. I like things like this for travel photos.

 The first photo is the trimmed version.
 Although it's a little rough, I wonder if I was able to create a gravelly, rock-like man? I'm hungry, so I eat a huge bowl of kake soba and seaweed to do my usual Saturday intestine cleaning.It's starting to get cloudy because I've left my futon out to dry, so I'll hurry home.

 Even if I stop playing the guitar, my humanity remains the same.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I went to Hiroshima

Sukaguchi