①Yokkaichi Inaba Port Line 四日市・いなばポートライン You can see flames coming out of the chimneys of the Kansai Main Line and Kintetsu. This is my flare stack. Beautiful. 関西本線や近鉄からも煙突の先端から火炎が出ているのが確認できますこれが私がお気に入りのフレアスタックですね美しい From the direction of Nagoya, we took National Route 23 to the direction of Suzuka and toured the factory nightscape spots of the Yokkaichi Industrial Complex all night long.The Yokkaichi Port Building Observatory closes at around 21:00. Recommended as a date spot to avoid getting tired 名古屋方面から国道23号線を使い鈴鹿方面へ流しながら四日市コンビナートの工場夜景スポットを夜通し巡りました 四日市港ポートビル展望台は21時くらいには閉じます夕方のマジックアワーは圧巻ではあるが場所取りで疲れるし遠慮しとこうデートスポットにはオススメだ Now, what I do is to put my feet on the ground and carefully repeat the basic movements. I start from ① after 22:00 and finish shooting at ⑯ on the sea mountain road overpass at 4:00. I went back to stick my head in さて私のやる事は地面に脚をつけて丹念に基本動作を繰返すことだ22時過ぎに①から始めてから⑯海山道跨線橋で4時に撮り納めるまで夢中、気がつけば東の空が明るくなり朝焼けへ向かって頭を突っ込むように帰りました ...
I want to stay at home as much as possible when it rains I plan to eat a set lunch of oyakodon at a nearby store and relax in my room from noon. 雨降りでなるべく家に居たいものだ親子丼のセットランチを近くの店で食べ昼からはまた部屋でゆっくりする予定 The hydrangeas that are happy to get wet in the rain and the insects resting their wings on the underside of the leaves are good subjects for me. 雨に濡れ喜ぶアジサイと葉の裏で羽根を休める虫も私にとっては良い被写体です 楽天ブログ「平井俊輔ひつまぶし」
We have arrived at the perfect place, Ao-no-Minami, Hekinan. This is a continuation from yesterday, chasing the 6000 series. The Meitetsu Mikawa Line, which runs from Chiryu Station and runs towards Toyota and Sanage, is called the Yama Line, and the line towards Takahama and Hekinan is called the Kai Line.I used to go around by car for work, so I have all the geography in my head. However, I have a desire to spend a rich, if not leisurely, time, immersing myself in the energy of a certain place and becoming one with it. If I sit alone at the center of the counter, defenseless, I'll be surrounded by local drinkers (scary).It's so small that it's a pain to put my camera away, so if I put it on the counter and take pictures of the food, the people around me won't leave me alone.I'm a Blogger. I confessed that I had been writing a diary with pictures. Then I got to know the landlady on my left ...
Comments
Post a Comment